Whatsapp For iPad: Whatsapp is the most popular instant messaging application in the present day and is used widely across the world as a means for quick communication. It is a cross platform application that runs on multiple OS like Android, iOS and Windows etc. You can also download this popular application on your iPad with the necessary technical knowledge. In this article we will discuss about how you can download Whatsapp on your iPad.
Features of Whatsapp For iPad:
Whatsapp can be downloaded and used on iPad and it will have all the cool features of Whatsapp mobile application.
- Media Sharing: You can share media from Whatsapp on your iPad. Send photos and videos directly from your iPad to your contacts.
- Security: The security features are same as that of Whatsapp Messenger. Your chats will be end to end encrypted which means your messages will be exclusive between you and other recipient without any third- party interference.
- Calling: Whatsapp offers you the voice calling and video calling feature which are completely free. You can make calls to any other Whatsapp user in any part of the country or overseas for free.
- Group Chat: You can also participate in group chats and share media within the message field. This feature will let you connect with a number of people all at once.
- Broadcast message: Broadcast messaging is another great feature of Whatsapp that enables a user to send a message to all of their contacts at once without creating any groups. This saves you the trouble of sending the same text message repeatedly.
How to Install Whatsapp on iPad:
Whatsapp can be installed on iPad with a little technical knowledge and guidance. To install Whatsapp on your iPad follow this step by step guide:
- First of all you need to have a jail broken device and then you have to open Cydia and then you have to go to search tab and you have to search Whatspad there.
- Then open it and click on Install and then Confirm. It will take some time to download and install Whatspad.
- Cydia will then ask you to reboot your device. Just tap on it and wait for your device to completely reboot.
- Once your device is rebooted you have to now connect your device with a computer with an USB cable.
- Now on your computer, first of all you to go to iFunbox website and download iFunbox from there.
- Now once the download is completed, place the downloaded file on desktop and extract it using an extracting tool.
- Now, you have to download Whatsapp IPA file. You can download and purchase it from the iTunes website.
- Now open iFunbox. It will show your connected device. Click on it and then on your iPad click on install IPA file and then on the browser downloaded IPA file. It will take some time to install Whatsapp.
- Once Whatsapp has installed iFunbox will notify about it then you to quit iFunbox and open Whatsapp on your iPad.
- Now you just have to insert your phone number to start using Whatsapp on your iPad.